The Heartful dodgers appeal
The Heartful dodgers appeal aims to raise £60,000 to improve cardiac care in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucester.
What the appeal will do
• Extend services to patients in places such as Kingswood and Clevedon.
• Start a brand new service for local patients who have mobility issues.
• Create new services for other groups of cardiac patients such as patients who have had stents inserted.
Where the money raised will go
• We will be able to buy new equipment for local patients including ECG machines, oxygen saturation monitors and heart rate monitors.
• We will be able to recruit a brand new Cardiac Rehabilitation Nurse Specialist and Exercise Instructor.
• We will be able to pay for more sessions for patients and for support from Pharmacists and Dieticians to provide education talks in community venues.
About the Heartful dodgers appeal
The Heartful dodgers appeal is being run by the North Bristol NHS Trust Cardiac Rehabilitation team.
We need your support to make this a reality. Please consider making a donation by visiting www.justgiving.com/heartfuldodgersappeal or why not join our Heartful Dodgers team running in the Bristol 10k and Bristol Half Marathon.